Several measures to ensure long service life of electrochemical batteries are proposed: electrochemical battery performance evaluation, study of theoretical basis for improvement and building of experimental bench equipment.
1. Davidov А. О. Development of Technique of Alkaline Nickel-Cadmium Accumulators Recovery to Prolong their Service Life. Aerospace Hardware and Technology. 2009. No. 8 (65). P. 132-137.
2. Bezruchko K. V., Vasilenko A. S., Davidov A. О., Kharchenko А. А. Recovery of Open-Type Nickel-Cadmium Accumulators Capacity by Acting on Active Mass of Oxide-Nickel Electrode. Problems and Chemistry and Chemical Technology. 2002. No. 2. P. 66-70.
3. Azarnov A. L. et al. Express-Diagnostics Technique for Electrochemical Accumulators. The ХII International Scientific-Practical Youth Conference “Man and Space”: Collection of abstracts. Dnepropetrovsk, 2010. P. 78.
4. Bezruchko K. V., Davidov A. O. Express-Diagnostics Method for Electrochemical Energy Storage Units of Space Rocketry Power Systems. Space Technologies: Present and Future: The III International Conference: Collection of Abstracts (Dnepropetrovsk, 20-22 April, 2011). Dnepropetrovsk, 2011. P. 5-6.
5. Bezruchko K. V., Davidov A. O., Sinchenko S. V. Pulse Diagnostics Method for Nickel-Cadmium Accumulators. The V Scientific–Technical Conference “Present-Day Problems of Space Rocketry and Space Technologies”: Collection of abstracts. Kharkiv, 2010. P. 13.
6. Bezruchko K. V., Davidov A. O., Katorgina J. G., Sinchenko S. V., Shirinsky S. V. Method of Predicting the Performance of Electrochemical Batteries Working during Long Time in Space Rocketry Power Systems. Electrical and Electronic Engineering. 2013. Vol. 3 (3). P. 81-85.
7. Bezruchko K. V. et al. Development and Approbation of Mathematical Model to Predict the Characteristics of Electrochemical Accumulators of Space Rocketry Power Systems. MAI News. 2013, Vol. 20, No. 1. P. 38-49.