Veskov Е. V., Nazarenko Е. P., Sedykh I. V., Shevchenko B. А.
Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
Kosm. teh. Raket. vooruž. 2017 (2); 77-82
Two design options of manifold and dividing valve are considered, the loss calculation by analytical and numerical methods has been made. Based on the calculation results, the optimal design option has been selected. The calculation correctness is confirmed as a result of development tests of the design.
1. Idel’chik I. E. Guide on Hydraulic Resistances / Under the editorship of M. O. Steinberg. 3rd edition revised and enlarged. М., 1992. 672 p.
2. Yan’shin B. I. Hydrodynamic Characteristics of Regulating Valves and Pipeline Elements. М., 1965. 259 p.
3. Gurevich D. F. Calculation and Designing of Pipeline Fittings: Calculation of Pipeline Fittings. 5th edition. М., 2008. 480 p.
4. Frenkel N. Z. Hydraulics. М., L., 1956. 451 p.
5. Reference Book on Hydraulics, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydraulic Actuators / Under the editorship of B. B. Nekrasov. Minsk, 1985.
6. Alyamovsky A. A. “Solid Works” Computer Modeling in Engineering Practice. Saint Petersburg, 2012. 445 p.