Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
Kosm. teh. Raket. vooruž. 2017 (2); 141-145
The paper shows the peculiarities of modeling the vacuum conditions to simulate space environment when conducting various test types. Based on generalized experience, the practical criteria are recommended with consideration for accompanying physical phenomina.
1. Rozanov L. N. Vacuum Engineering. М., 1990. 320 p.
2. Polukhin D. A., Oreshchenko V. M., Morozov V. A. Testing of Pneumohydraulic Subsystems of Propulsion Systems of LV and SC with LRE. М., 1987.
3. Deshman S. Scientific Basis of Vacuum Engineering. М., 1970.
4. Borisenko A. I. Gas Dynamics of Engines. М., 1962. 793 p.
5. Avduyevsky V. S. Fundamentals of Heat Transfer in Aerospace Engineering. М., 1975. 623 p.
6. Burdakov V. P., Danilov Y. I. External Resources and Cosmonautics. М., 1976. 551 p.
7. Kuda S. A. et al. Investigation of Freezing Conditions of Liquid Nitrogen in Manifolds at Flowing into Vacuum / S. A. Kuda, Zh. V. Kabakova, A. I. Logvinenko, V. I. Porubaimekh. Space Technology. Missile Armaments: Collection of scientific-technical articles. 2007. Issue 2. P. 58 – 67.
8. Patent 110307 Ukraine, MPK F25J 1/00. Method of Producing Overcooled Cryogenic Liquid / D. I. Gudymenko, S. A. Kuda, А. I. Logvinenko, V. I. Porubaimekh (Ukraine); Applicant and patent holder Yuzhnoye SDO. No 201601457; Claimed 18.02.2016; Published 10.10.2016, Bulletin No. 19.