An alternative method of kerosene dehydration is proposed, which is based on application of cyclic technology of supersaturation decrease using dry nitrogen. A comparison of nitrogen and time specific consumption in dehydration operations is done and recommendations are given for their use in the cosmodromes' launch complexes fuel storage and preparation facilities.
1. Zrelov V. N., Seryogin E. P. Liquid Rocket Propellants. М., 1975. 320 p.
2. Energy-Intensive Fuels for Aircraft and Rocket Engines / Under the editorship of L. S. Yanovsky. М., 2009. 400 p.
6. Leshchiner L. B., Ul’yanov I. E. Designing of Aircraft Fuel Systems. М., 1975. 344 p.
7. Zenit Space Launch System from the Eyes of its Developers / Under the editorship of e.d. professor V. N. Solov’yov, e.d. professor G. P. Biryukov, N. S. Kozhukhov, N. I. Kursenkova. М., 2003. 213 p.
8. Space Rocketry Ground Infrastructure Technological Facilities: Engineering Manual. Book 1. М., 2005. 416 p.
9. Investigation of Prospective Propellant Preparation Technologies: Scientific-Technical Report 21.18258.173ОТ / Yuzhnoye SDO. 2016. 115 p.
10. Shleifer A. A., Litvinov A. N. Prospective Technologies to Prepare Propellants with Improved Performance Properties. Ul’yanovsk, 1989. 215 p.
11. Englin B. A. Use of Liquid Propellants at Low Temperatures. 3-rd edition revised and enlarged. М., 1980. 207 p.
12. Volkov A. I., Zharsky I. M. Big Chemical Guide. Minsk, 2005. 608 p.
13. Calculated Evaluation and Experimental Check of RPC Degassing and Saturation by Helium for Filling Cyclone-4 LV: Technical Note Cyclone-4. 22.6849.123 СТ / Yuzhnoye SDO. 2005. 29 p.