The paper deals with the options of solving the task of constructing an inertial navigation system in the conditions of considerable g-load and angular velocity in identified direction by method of setting the sensitive elements at some angle to the identified direction, which allows making measurements in it without loss of measurement quality in the other directions. The paper describes the technique of calculating the angle of sensitive elements setting to the identified direction. The scheme of constructing an inertial navigation system with incomplete set of sensitive elements is considered for the cases when in entire operation leg, rotation around the identified direction is executed. The analysis is given of measurement vector error due to incompleteness of the sensitive elements set.
1. Shunkov V. N. Encyclopedia of Rocket Artillery / Under the general editorship of A. E. Taras. Minsk, 2004. 544 p.
2. Shirokorad A. B. Encyclopedia of National Artillery / Under the general editorship of A. E. Taras. Minsk: Harvest, 2000. 1156 p.
3. Pugachyov V. S. et al. Rocket Control System and Flight Dynamics / V. S. Pugachyov, I. E. Kazakov, D. I. Gladkov, L. G. Yevlanov, A. F. Mishakov, V. D. Sedov. М., 1965. 610 p.
4. Branets V. N., Shmyglevsky I. P. Use of Quaternions in Solid Body Orientation Problems. М., 1973. 320 p.
5. Borisova A. Y., Smal’ A. V. Analysis of Developments of Gimballess Inertial Navigation Systems. Engineering News. N. E. Bauman MGTU. No. 05. 2017.